- Protective- To those he heavily cares for, or to those he respects, he would be willing to stop a bullet with his teeth to protect them, and if they die, he would never forget, and become more protective for those he cares about.
- Caring- As this may seem surprising to a lot of people. But Wasp does have many soft spots for certain cats. Wasp secretly loves kits, along with liking certain as if they were family, for example, Otterfoot, Driftwing, and their kits. they had been with him for so long, and cared for him as if he was family, that he saw them both more as parents to him, more than his true family.
- Flirty- Wasp normally tends to loose interest in his mate, and so, he will go around the camp to try and talk to anyone willing to actually chat with him, which is normally shecats. And since he grew up only around females, he has gotten used to talking to shecats in flirty ways without even realizing.
- Rude- One of Wasp's well known habit is being rude to others. This is mainly from since he was a kit, he was always blamed for having kittypet blood, and always pushed around. So, as in any other cat, or creature, would react after a long time of enduring this, would start being rude for no reason, or to defend himself and the few he care for.
- Agressive- Due to such a harsh kithood and Apprenticeship, Wasphaze has gotten used to having to stand up for himself, and even start pushing things past it's limits to make himself visable to the other cats around him, and would strait out attack anycat who verbally insulted his friends, or family. Although he verbally hurts others to make himself seem bigger.
Strength — 7/10
Stamina — 4/10
Leadership — 7/10
Hunting — 9/10
Swimming — 8/10
Agiliy — 9/10
Intelligence — 8/10
Herb Knowledge — 3/10
Social Skills — 2/10